Sunday, July 18, 2010

Who Knew?!?

Wow...I had no idea how much time it takes to set up a blog, and I have only done the easy part, the set-up/design!! I spent several hours of my lazy/relaxing Sunday creating the layout of my blog, adding gadgets and just trying to learn some of the basics. I would love any and all tips and insider 411 from those who have been around the blogging block!!


Besides spending too many hours staring at my computer screen, I also managed to get in a quick but effective workout (body weight circuit & a lil running) and a trip to Tutti Fruitti this morning. This was my first time visiting a self-serve frozen yogurt place, and I must say I was quite impressed and will definitely be frequenting them often!! I shared my frozen yogurt creation (chocolate & strawberry yogurt topped with kiwi, strawberries, pecans, and a little brownie for good measure ;)) with the hubs and it was the perfect treat after a hot and humid workout!!

Time to leave the blog world behind for the evening....eat a little dinner (roasted chix & vegs), catch up on the laundry, do a little reading, and get ready for the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment