Monday, July 19, 2010

Barefoot Running!!

Interested in the somewhat recent phenomenon of Barefoot Running, running in Vibram Five Fingers, or Nike Frees?!? I devoted too many months of my life researching and writing about this topic for my Masters Degree project. The paper focuses on the benefits and risks associated with barefoot running and the research behind the hype. Also, based on the research I devised an 8-week beginner's training program. Be sure to check out my husband's blog, in which he was kind enough to post my project under his research section!
We have plans of eventually turning this into a book, so be sure to check it out while it's free!! If you have any questions or would like more information, do not hesitate to contact me, and if you use any part of it, be sure to credit!! Also, I would love to hear any and all feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment